Cultivation by the herbal farmers

Presently medicinal plant species from natural origin are almost 90%, where as the remaining 10% is grown by farmers. But rise in demand of the raw herbs and herbal product the pressure on supply side has increased and destructive harvesting has been started, result of which there are number of plant became threatened and rare and endangered.